Monday, December 14, 2009

I think I can I think I can



I am a big talker.
Until it comes down to the wire.
With shipping deadlines approaching and the beautiful lace cowl I was knitting now just a puddle of noodles, I am searching for the joy in the children's eyes.
Too bad my child has been sent to her room for inappropriate behavior...

I can do this.
So can you.

Don't forget to enter to win a pair of Tallulahs earrings by leaving a comment on Dec 7th's post:  What Your Little Heart Desires.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the reminder....I really need to remember that....though will my childrens eyes have joy when the realize they aren't getting everything they want..,they're getting plenty, more then others, less then a lot of the others around here....But with your inspriatin I'll be looking for all the joy I can in what they do get :)....

Reba Baggett said...

Beautiful yarn, Trudy's hair? bleached?
'Tis the season for knitting.
-Reba