Wednesday, September 1, 2010

iTunes Made Me Do It

The Genius Mix is playing on my iTunes.
Alternative Singer/Songwriters.
In between Jeff Buckley and 10,000 Maniacs,
I hear this:
The best Christmas album ever.

And a little of this:
The note I received with this gift was:  "Something unusual this Christmas."
Yes, very unusual listening for me--but I love it.


And some of this:
A current favorite.  But I need to confess that it has some terribly sad songs.



I didn't mean to do it.
I didn't mean to listen to Christmas music this early.
I promise my kids I will wait until after Halloween.
But iTunes made me do it today, 
And I am smiling.

I think I will go order some Christmas gift-wrapping supplies...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just caught up on your blog. I've missed your words. sigh....hope you are happy and well in your creating!! xo Jenni