Monday, February 22, 2010

Sharing the pretty people

I thoroughly expected to see famous people at the Sundance Film Festival
I thoroughly expected to sit in a cafe and watch those pretty people.
I thoroughly expected myself to snap beautiful photos of those people to share with you.

Well, that didn't happen the way I expected.
I certainly saw pretty people.
But, as it turns out, I am not a great street photographer.
I'm too timid to approach people and ask, or even to snap a pic without asking. 
So this is what I have for you:

Rose spotted one of the Duplass brothers who directed Cyrus.
 (The picture was actually from much farther away)

That's it.
That's all i took.
Seriously.
My career as a street photographer is over.
I guess I will not be the next Sartorialist.
Rats.
I'm still looking for what I want to be when I grow up.

Ideas?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You could be the guy IN the picture. I think you are where you are supposed to be my friend!

Laura said...

you crack me up!!!