Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rose the movie star

Liz B. recently commented on the post Elegance, stating that Rose needed her own movie.  What would be the title?

Funny, there have been movies and Rose mentioned in several conversations recently.  These photos of her in NYC, with her hip group of friends, spawned a debate as to whether the movie would be a romantic comedy...(the movie poster)




or a horror flick (note "the claw").


 Maybe a funny horror flick like "Scream."
(I know, Barb B., you did not think that movie was funny.  But Liz and Jim B. and I laughed ourselves silly.  Maybe it was that crazy about to cry kind of laughter, but laughter nonetheless.)

I have been conversing with Rose (and Elle M.) as to whether she is Jane or Elizabeth in "Pride and Prejudice."
Which do you think?



Since Rose is spending a lot of time with those fun hipster friends, and since some of them are film makers, maybe we will see her on celluloid in the future.  Does it still get called celluloid?  Are albums still called albums?
What century was I born?

(really.  answer my questions.  is anyone out there?)

7 comments:

rose said...

As for being in movies, I think I would hate hearing and seeing myself on screen. I will be in Jordan's upcoming documentary though. Just a voice over and then a shot of me eating when I didn't know he was filming... betrayal, haha.
My own movie indeed.

Carolfrog said...

I wish I had a cool blog entry of my own to post a link to here, but this might have to do: http://www.dooce.com/2009/08/25/bees-hive.

Oh, and I don't know if it's still called celluloid. I really like the new digital projectors, so maybe the actual physical film is starting to fade away . . .

Lorinda said...

Elizabeth.

Lorinda said...

Elizabeth.

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Yeah. Elizabeth is a good one. But I think that's been made...

Elizabeth in Bloom? no, too sappy. Elizabeth Rising?

Cindy at LottieBird said...

oh, ha ha. my bad. Lorinda was voting for "Elizabeth Bennet," not stating the name of the film!

I get it... slowly...

Cindy at LottieBird said...

and that blog was so funny, Carol.