Friday, May 13, 2011

What I Wore

The day started with these:

and ended with these:

Not exactly European,
but at least not European Comfort Club.

I really wanted to wear these:
Alas, they are destined to go down in history as another
"camel hair coat syndrome."*

Unless Doug calls Maria at La Pantoufle de Vair
size 40
In case he's wondering...

*The camel hair wrap coat we didn't purchase in Jackson Hole 24 years ago has plagued us as the great loss of the 80's.


Quiltgirl said...

but how do you know they wouldn't have just become the shoes that you feel guilty wearing (like my boots from Nordstrom)? I mean, who really needs a pair of $140 (on sale) boots? I could have, I don't know, saved for my kids' college or paid for a month of piano lessons for two of them.

Reba said...

Should I ring Maria?
I think you deserve them.

Anonymous said...

I love you. And I love that you say "plagued us." Wondering if Doug really lies awake nights pining for that coat. Dave gets "us"-ed around here a lot.