Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Souvenirs and Memories


I usually like to pick up something memorable when I go on a trip.
A souvenir is tangible and reminds me of a special time.
In front of 82 Queen restaurant, celebrating Angela.
But I don't like trinkets.
I like shoes.
Shoes I keep for a very long time.
And when I wear them, I remember where I got them.
Like the shoes I got in Copenhagen.
True blue love from Demmark.

I brought home something different from Charleston.
And I will keep it for a very long time.
And when I wear it, I will remember where I got it.
My special souvenir this trip was an extra five pounds.
Dinner at the Swamp Fox restaurant with our friend, Chef Ryan.
Was it worth it?
You eat the food and Charleston and then let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Angela said...

only 5? I got 7....Love you and remember it was worth every bite!