Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My brush with fame and fashion blogs

All these years I've been waiting for The Sartorialist to find me
(okay, that one time in NYC--I was out of town when he was in ATL).

This is just as fun.
Probably more.

Rose spotted on campus and posted on a fashion blog:


Rose's thoughts:
"not really the same level as the sartorialist.. just sayin."
I'll grant her that.
But the photographer had a good enough eye to spot at least one fashionable co-ed.

(If you visit the blog, make a comment on her picture.
Answer the question I asked there:
"Cute skirt.  Does anyone know where she got it?" 
Extra points if you tell them the label is Tallulahs.
Extra extra points if you add the Tallulahs link

Points for what?
You tell me.

1 comment:

Carolee Beckham said...

rose is adorable. people are crazy not to notice :)