Thursday, March 4, 2010

True Blood

I may be striking out in the Fashion Design Department, but this makes it worth trying:

What I see when I sew
(Olivia at work)

She creates with passion and vision.
I think she inherited the fashion designer gene.
It's truly in her blood.
I wish I had a photo of Jenny in the strapless red evening gown with hand dyed ribbon that Olivia created.
Stunning.

You do know who Jenny is, right?

How's that Jordan?  I swiped your title and played it three times.  What is your next post?
(Jordan is becoming a famous filmmaker, you can say you met him through me).

2 comments:

Tina Johnson said...

I'm guessing Jenny is her Barbie Doll! I learned to sew the same way! Next to my mom, turning scraps and bits of trim into
of barbie clothes.

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Jenny is her kitten!
If only it were her Barbie--that is also what I used when I was young. Olivia is not one to ever follow the norm.